Monday, March 2, 2009

The HUMOR Project

Photobucket








One of my favorite all-time on-line friends is Shail (from Yahoo 360, Multiply, Shelfari and other places; a Cool Cancerian she follows the Grandson blog--
at
Jimi Victorino

reminded me--when I was reading her Follow "info" on this page--about The Humor Project link. It's a great humor repository of HUMOR LINKS so I've added it to my KTOH "link list" to the far right (spatially, not politically).

Please check this link out, Everyone! Thanks, Shail!

P.S. Shail, may I post your link to SN on this page? While you write beautifully at SN about some serious and even sad subjects, your SN humor is great writing that sparkles. What do you think?

Have a Nice Day/Evening in Kerela.

Bob





from...The Humor Project, 030309

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh-- at yourself. Ethel Barrymore

When did you have your first good laugh at yourself?

Make a sign to remind you to laugh at yourself: I am a classic underachiever. No matter how low I set my goals, I can always manage to slide in under them.

The thoughts above are excerpted from Joel Goodman's "Laffirmations: 1001 Ways to Add Humor to Your Life and Work" published by Health Communications, Inc. Copyright 1995 The HUMOR Project, Inc. "Laffirmations" is available in bookstores everywhere as well as through theHUMOResources mail-order catalog and online bookstore.



The Humor Project

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Bob! How did I miss this?? Of course you can add SN! I am delighted that you want to. I want to read more of the blogs here and Jimi posts. But I am really short of time these days. Maybe I will have more time next week.
    Have a nice day Bob. Its quite warm and sultry here. I am just longing for rain.

    ReplyDelete