Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ellen DeGeneres





Ellen de Generes at Wikipedia

Ellen: The Ellen de Generes Show at IMDb.com

Ellen: The Ellen de Generes Show at Wikipedia

Ellen De Generes at brainyquote.com

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.

People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.
BQ


For me, it's that I contributed, ... That I'm on this planet doing some good and making people happy. That's to me the most important thing, that my hour of television is positive and upbeat and an antidote for all the negative stuff going on in life.

Ellen de Generes at The Quotation Page

I was coming home from kindergarten--well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves.

Ellen de Generes at The Quotation Page

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment