Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grandson Writes on Planner and Quotes, and Background of Woody Allen

grandson's addition to my planner on 2/25/09






Can you tell from a glance what this is? Probably not, right?

This morning our 44-month old grandson was working in the study with me and he added this to my planner. Not sure what it means. Perhaps, he was mocking my habdwriting. no?

You may have noticed that I cropped the text picture of my planned rather closely. Why? Because it is a "personal" planner I guess. Really, my planner's contents sort of rocks for a Retired Man, but we have to be careful what we put on ye ol' Internet, now don't we?





Woody Allen: One of My Personal Favorite Comics of All Time

Woody Allen quotations at The Quotation Page

Scene from Woody Allen's 1975 movie Annie Hall




Annie Hall at IMDB

# 133 of Top 250 Movies at IMDB

Top 250 Movies at IMDb



Diane Keaton at Wikipedia




© Bob Hoff, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment