Saturday, September 5, 2009

Joke in my E-Mail Box--

Warning: if you are offended by bra jokes, or religion jokes, or bar/religion jokes, STOP, do not past this point.

Southern Baptist Bra
>>
>> A man walks into the lingerie department of Macy's in New York City .
>>
>> He tells the sales lady, 'I would like a Baptist bra for my wife, size 34B.'
>>
>> With a quizzical look the sales lady asks, 'What kind of bra?'
>> He repeats, 'A Southern Baptist bra. My wife said to tell you that she
>> wanted a Southern Baptist bra, and that you would know what
>> she wanted.'
>>
>> 'Oh, yes, now I understand,' says the sales lady. 'We don't get as many
>> requests for them as we used to. Most of our customers lately want the
>> Catholic bra, the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian
>> bra.'
>>
>> Confused, and a little flustered, the man asks, 'So, What are the
>> differences?'
>>
>> The sales lady responds, 'It's really quite simple.
>> The Catholic bra supports the masses, the Salvation Army bra lifts up the
>> fallen, and the Presbyterian bra keeps them
>> staunch and upright.'
>>
>> He muses on that information for a minute and says, 'Hmm. I know I'll
>> regret asking, but what does the Baptist bra do?'
>>
>> 'Ah,' she replied, 'the Southern Baptist bra makes mountains out of
>> molehills.'



R. Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment